TERMS OF SERVICE: REST API
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Rapid API Creation and Publication service. By using this service, you signify your agreement to these terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this service.
- Service Description: This service provides a platform for generating and configuring REST endpoints, cataloging and publishing APIs, configuring API authentication, and managing and monitoring APIs. The service is provided “as is” and we do not guarantee the availability or uptime of the service.
- Use of the Service: You may use this service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms of service. You agree not to use the service:
a) In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation
b) To engage in any activity that could interfere with the proper functioning of the service
c) To attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service
d) To use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the service
e) To use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the service or for any other unauthorized purpose
f) To introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful
- API Creation and Publication: The service provides a platform for creating and publishing APIs. You are solely responsible for the content and functionality of the APIs you create and publish. We reserve the right to remove any APIs that violate our terms of service or are deemed inappropriate or harmful.
- API Authentication: The service provides options for configuring API authentication. You are responsible for configuring authentication appropriately to ensure that only authorized users and applications are able to access your APIs.
- API Management and Monitoring: The service provides tools for managing and monitoring your APIs. You are responsible for monitoring your APIs and ensuring that they are functioning properly. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the data provided by the monitoring tools.
- Intellectual Property: You retain all intellectual property rights in the APIs you create using the service. By using the service, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, and distribute your APIs for the purpose of providing the service to you.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your access to the service at any time for any reason. In the event of termination, you will no longer have access to the APIs you created using the service.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to or use of the service.
- Governing Law: These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the service provider is located.
- Changes to Terms of Service: We reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time. Your continued use of the service after any such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms of service.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms of service, please contact us at [email protected].